The HiPOT 150® supplies a high voltage at a very low current. When used as outlined in the instructions, the unit provides a high level of safety. The unit provides a:
- 4kV test voltage for monopolar accessories.
- 1kV test voltage for bipolar accessories.
- Visual (meter) and audio indication of ionisation and breakdown.
- Continuity test, audio and LED indication.
- Switch and continuity test for diathermy pencils.
- Rechargeable battery with a protected charging circuit, so the battery will not overcharge.
- The HiPOT 150® will switch off if the battery is over discharged.
- Run time on battery of approx. 12 hrs.
- And automatic switch off if idle for approx. 10 minutes.